Sunday, October 7, 2012

don't you ever love me

don't you ever love me because i'm pretty,
i might lose it in an accident or getting old and wrinkly..

don't you ever love me because of my inner beauty,
i might have the dark side of me that you never see..

don't you ever love me because of my eyes,
i might end up being blind..

don't you ever love me because of my voice,
i might end up dumb, mute and deaf with no sound you can hear..

don't ever love me because of my in-dependency,
i might end up paralyzed and nothing i can do without people helping me..

don't you ever love me because of me,
i might end up being someone else as times goes by..

i just want you to love me because of Him,
because with His will, i might and will be with you for the rest of my life..
insyaAllah~~


LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment