Friday, May 9, 2014

i just want to be an ARCHITECT!!!

since i was a kid, i used to dream in becoming one of Malaysia's architect specifically in housing construction so that i could let my opinions to be heard out loud when dealing with people who are stubborn enough to build a house with low quality materials.

then, all my hopes seem to fade away as i just couldn't comprehend architecture academically in this prestigious university. my grades are way too low to perform nor becoming one of the dean list, unlike my school days where i once one of the achievers with good marks.

but, because of the 'akur janji' thingy which was made during my school time when i was 17 which i keep safely with me til now as it was a vow i made in front of my beloved mom at that time, i just couldn't let my feet off from where i wanted to be, though there are so many obstacles i need to face. i used to think to just drop from this architorture thingy and do something else which will hurt myself less. but then, to think again and again of doing it, i don't have a heart to just let go of what i've been dreaming of and to be doing the one of the things i love the most as this is once of a lifetime chance of living.

i am not smart, seriously and frankly speaking. 
therefore, please pray for my success in this path i have chosen,
which is still dark for me.

:: i wanted to make people live happily in what they will live in for.
its not just a house, its a home..


LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST 
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment