Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Falling away with you

Hello there,
Just to let you know that,
It’s been a while,
Since I last heard about you,
And I have been ignoring you for quite sometimes,
I know you seems to notice about it too,
But you just let it slipped away and not even make a fuss about it..

It’s not that I didn’t want to,
But it’s because of my heart says not to anymore..
I didn’t mean to but I think right now you are,
Now more than a friend to me and I can’t hold it any longer..

You're so nice to me,
You starts to care about me,
And I do really love to be with you,
Each and every single day,
But you were once someone’s special whom I know,
Whom I don’t even dare to break one’s precious heart..

Thanks for always be there when I thought I was alone and no one around,
Thanks for always take care by far,
Thanks for all the things you have done so far,
Thanks for the short yet sweet memories you have given me..

Though you may not be reading this,
I hope later you know that,
Right now my heart belongs to you,
And I hope you understand,
Why I have to choose this kind of path..

Don’t ask when it happened,
As I didn’t even realized it,
But I have fallen in love with you,
Right here, right now..

:: to you who loves to call me by my full name,
SONA AFZAN.. :')


LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST 
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment