Saturday, January 7, 2012

oh archie...

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

life as an architecture student..
this song is very suitable to express my feelings right now about it..
though my confidence was quite high at the beginning of learning new things in archie, but now it seems to have decrease from day to day..

i do have dreams to become a great and successful architect one for me to be able to help my fellow nations when i am rich and famous..

i do have a dream of having my own foundations to help those poor especially children for getting better education in their life..

those hopes will always continue to be in my heart to make it real..

may Allah bless my way in getting the right path in the future..insyaAllah

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness but still another mile
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream


LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment