Thursday, November 20, 2014

my job application letter


20th November 2014
Wan Sona Afzan Bt Wan Mohd Nasserudin
(address)

The Human Resources Manager,
(name of the company in CAPITAL letters)

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANT/JUNIOR ARCHITECT POSITION.

With reference to the above, I am pleased to submit my application.

I am a graduate student from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor and have finished my Bachelor of Architecture with part 2 in June 2014. I am keen to apply the position as mentioned above in your architecture firm/company.

I am currently working as an Assistant Architect at (current company name) in (current company address) since July 2014. I am now seeking for a new job which is nearer to my house in Taman Sri Buloh, Sungai Buloh.

I would consider it as a privilege to work in your organization. I believe the theoretical knowledge and training that I have gained during my years of studies in UTM and working experiences have given me skills to make valuable contribution. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your time and consideration is appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
(name)
(no tel)
(email)

Enclosure: Resume

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment