Wednesday, December 25, 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends aren't just about "I know you-you know me" thingy,
It's something greater than that.
Like when if we're not together, but we feel the togetherness by far..
Like when you close your eyes, they're the ones who keep popping in your head.

When we fight, we forgive and forget easily, no heart feeling..
No money needed,
Just pure love that keeps flowing in our blood.
That's the most valuable friends I've ever had..

I'm no good in saying lovey things like "I love you" or what.
But I tend to express them with my own kind of way,
Just because I don't really believe in words..

It is end of the year.
I may not be around like I used to after this.
I'm a workaholic,
I take my job seriously..

But need not worry.
When the moment is right,
In a surprise, I'll be in front of you.
Having holiday and spend time together like the old days..

Pray for my success oh my dearie friends,
As I always need them especially from you who know me inside out.
Without you by my side,
I may not be who I am today..

Thank you for always here and still here with me,
While others keep on leaving with no goodbye,
There's nothing I can compare with you.

Hope this friendship remains,
And will never be expired,
Even when we have our own growing life.. :')

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
~yona_afzan~

No comments:

Post a Comment