Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my NANO for my EDUTAINMENT CORRIDOR..

at first, i dont really understand what is nano actually..

but, thanx to kak zura n alex for their explaination, i came to start thinking about what elements that i want to inteprate in my design of the corridor..

well, there are 2 nano that Ar Hong mentioned to me when i did my presentation..
  1. rebellious - this is the feeling that every teen has inside of him/her. yeah, at this moment, we want to do things with our own way plus we love to hang around with our friends. so, i would like to create a space for them to express their feelings and more or less give them a place to 'loiter' but in a healthy way.
  2. graffiti - at first, i only thought of the graffiti wall that the youngsters always did. but, thanx to Ar Hong for his thoughts, he 'challenged' me to create a virtual expression wall. the graffiti on the wall can be erased. that's quite a good idea..
i have no idea right now for my third nano..
adios~

kerana TUHAN untuk MANUSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment